Monday, September 17, 2012

New Design Team Announced!!!

It's so hard to say good-bye to our current DT. They have become so much more then just a DT, they are our friends and we love each of them deeply. Words cannot say how much we appreciate all of their hard work! Thanks so much girlz!!
Tammy
Tabitha
Rochelle
Tracey

Also, we want to say a special thank you to our DT Coordinator, Tracy! To say she has been a life-saver would be an understatement!!! Tracy you have been a HUGE blessing to Mama and I and we are so thankful to call you our friend.

Now, on to our big announcement!!!!
First, we are beyond thrilled to announce that Sandy will be staying on as our DT Coordinator!! Sandy has been such a blessing to us! She is so sweet and encouraging and I honestly can't imagine SF without her here! I know she will continue to do a fabulous job with our DT!
OK! Ok! Ok! I won't make you wait any longer!!! Our new Design Team Members are.........
Andrea  {aceason}
Carrie  {clabani}
Sally  {SallyC}
Sharon  {Fritchey}
Stephanie  {StephanieU}
Tina  {Teenabugg}

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you and congrats to everyone else! I can't wait to get started, I'm so excited to be part of the team!

Tami said...

Congrats girls--cant wait to get back in the groove over at SF-its sounds real exciting!

TeenaBugg38 said...

Finally I can shout it out!!!! LOL...Thank you so much and congrats to the rest of the new DT!! I am beyond excited to be here and am so looking forward to jumping in and meeting everyone. I'm a little bummed to see some of my faves leaving tho....but that's ok...I will just blog stalk them....bwahahaha!!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

This is so exciting! I can't wait to meet all of you all and to get to know you!

Carrie said...

Thanks and can't wait! Congrats to everyone.